WE ARE LOCATED
on the adress: Svetog Kriza 3, in the Carbon Graphite Products Factory - TUP premises. The factory is one of the key monuments of the socialist period in the city of Dubrovnik. It was founded in 1953 in the midst of the post-war industrialization and socialist renewal of the country. It was the leading industrial plant in Dubrovnik and, during the breakup of Yugoslavia, it helped Croatian defenders by producing and repairing weapons necessary for defense and the struggle for independence.
You can get to us by taxi, bus, car, bicycle or on foot:
1. With a taxi - tell the driver our address Svetog Kriza 3, and you will be in front of our doors in 10 minutes time from anywhere in Dubrovnik.
2. With public buses - We are situated nearby the main bus station, and depending from where you’re taking the bus you can reach us with these lines: 1A, 1B, 1C, 3, 3A, 7 and 8. Look for Hotel Petka and you will find us in a street right next to it in no time.
3. With your car - Parking can be impossible to find in Dubrovnik. The free parking spaces in our street are usually filled out early but we recommend the shopping mall Srđ parking lot. It’s the cheapest in Dubrovnik and only 2 minutes walking distance from the museum.
4. On foot - From the Old town, or the Lapad area, it’s an enjoyable 30 minute walk along the shaded streets of Dubrovnik. You can simply follow the main roads and the Gruž pier until you reach us. If you’re staying in Gruž it’s only a 5 - 10 minute walk to reach us.
5. By bicycle - We are the only museum in Dubrovnik with bicycle parking so feel free to ride your two wheeled pet and leave it safely in front of our doors.